Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Camera-Critters #45

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

25 comments:

Rhea said...

Woohoo, it's Saturday!! Help me identify the bird in my CC post.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to Everyone! Have a great weekend.

Craig Glenn said...

Hi,

I just joined last week and would like to thank everyone who visited my blog! This is my first meme and I am loving it.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Craig

Tink *~*~* said...

Hey there all you critter lovers! I have a critter this week that is LEGENDARY!

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~* presents: Respect The Power Of The YETI! at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Carolina said...

Have a nice weekend everyone. My critter is up!

Swarna said...

Happy weekend. My entry is up.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Posted some pics of critters from the OKC Zoo in today's post!

Anonymous said...

I've got a great vintage photo up today, too. Let me know if you like the new layout of the blog!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Mine's up ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Saturday with Critters.

Anonymous said...

I love taking pictures of birds.

david mcmahon said...

Mine's a tiger!

Manz said...

Happy Valentine's everyone.

My cc post is all about affection ;)

Unknown said...

Cold cows. :)

NoBS said...

I'm up! Happy Valentine's day!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine's day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Hearts Day to everyone!

Here's my entry for this week:
http://mysoulfulthoughts.com/2009/02/15/camera-critters-33/

i beati said...

a diverse group to love this Holiday - loved your interview .. also any little gifties in the mail??

Anonymous said...

Meet Sigrid Snail - you know you want to... please drop by whenever you feel like. Sigrid is far too slow to escape anyway.

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

This little fella snuck in my laundry room! :( We were both scared of each other...

Anonymous said...

It's the Great Backyard Bird Count weekend everyone! Enjoy!

Mel said...

Ack! First timer...put my link in last week's...I'll do better next time! ;)

Gail said...

On Guard, he is a great guard dog.

Anonymous said...

Great Grulla Girl

Unknown said...

I just passed by this website and found great work by you people with your cameras, I too have few photos and videos taken in surveillance camera that is very funny and artistic

CCTV in Chennai