Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Camera-Critters #46

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

32 comments:

Rhea said...

I bet I can make you laugh with my post today. Seriously.

T said...

I posted my first CC, Yeah!!

Angeline said...

First time participating! *Yippee!*

i beati said...

i had such a stressful sad week that this will hopefully relax and make me laugh this weekend..

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend everyone :)

Tink *~*~* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tink *~*~* said...

I have posted photos of arguably the most beloved critters on the planet!

Tink *~*~*
NEW at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Of Mice and Mutts - Disney’s Flower and Garden Festival

Carolina said...

My entry is up! Have a good week all of you!

Snap said...

It's back to the zoo. This time a bird. Happy Weekend!

Swarna said...

Hi all!
Have a look at Himalayan yaks, and their luxurious hair.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Thanks for creating this fun meme!

Flo said...

Got mine up. I think you guys will like it :)

Unknown said...

birds and birds. :)

Manz said...

Mines up... along with a written piece about Facebook!

Manz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Will & Wiley and the OKC Zoo!

David Edward said...

i love this blog!
mine are quackingly ducky

Jane Hards Photography said...

I got a beautiful shore bird in flight, That again Misty.

Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Sunday everyone!

Here's my entry for this week.

Busy Mom in Iowa said...

My critter is screaming for a caption...check it out here:

http://busymominiowa.blogspot.com/2009/02/camera-critters-221.html

Amazing Gracie said...

I hope you enjoy our two bad girls!
~~~Blessings~~`

Anonymous said...

I posted a Golden-crowned Sparrow with some flowers for you today. Happy Camera Critters weekend!

Anonymous said...

My entry is related to Steve Irwings death. Have a blessed Sunday.

lv2scpbk said...

Thanks for choosing one of my photos for the sidebar. I posted another horse photo too with my sister and her horse gettting a kiss.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Mine is posted. Have a great day!!

Sherrie

storyteller said...

Mine's up finally ;--)
Better late than never, right?
Hugs and blessings,

Caprice- said...

Misty Dawn,
Thanks fopr creating such a fun blog! This is my first post to CC!
Caprice

Anonymous said...

Newborn kittens this week!

Anonymous said...

All be it a bit late, I've got a post streeeeeeetched out here. :)

Jana said...

My cute pug puppy! I just love seeing the cuties that everyone post!

Vasile Bell said...

Well... I must show you my cats someday! One is completely black but i'm not complexate by that...

Jane said...

Mine is an Owl which is a rescue owl that is a regular visitor with his owners in Inverness, Scotland, UK.